Popular Posts

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday

Well I have been playing around with this blog and of course hit snags. If you happen to read this post, please comment so that I know I am doing something right and that my page is accessible to readers .
I am thinking about what I will write about this coming week. Any suggestions ? I am kinda leaning towards Hope and Renewel, since March is a couple days away, the sun is shinning as I write, a friend saw a large group of Robins, I hear the birds singing in the morning, the days are lighter for longer periods of time, and I am itching to be in the sun on a beach. The picture is taken in Jeckyll Island, Georgia last spring.

 Defination of Hope:

the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best: to give up hope.
to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence.
to believe, desire, or trust: I hope that my work will be satisfactory
 
Defination of Renewel :
 
 begin or take up again, as an acquaintance, a conversation, etc.; resume.
to make effective for an additional period: to renew a lease.
to restore or replenish: to renew a stock of goods.
to make, say, or do again.
to revive; reestablish.
to recover (youth, strength, etc.).
to restore
 
Any ideas on how you find hope and restoration  after a long cold winter , maybe a trial in your life that just doesnt seem to end, or a pain in your soul that is taking more time thatn your care for to heal ?
 
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
Helen Keller
Psalms 31:24Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
 
Romans 12:12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
 
 Keep hanging in there because you are worth it and you are never ever alone.


3 comments:

  1. Betsy, I love it and what you wrote today about hope is on point. At this time of year it is easy to lose hope that it will ever be different. I commend your efforts and look forward to being your blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,
    I was able to open your blog page just fine. It was a little harder to comment but with help from my daughter...haha...I'm here! so glad your doing this. You have so much to share and I enjoy your outlook. your very uplifting. you keep writing and I'll keep reading.
    love ya,
    terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Aunt Betsy,
    Awesome!!! I am able to access the blog and I am lovin it!! I think that writing is one of the ways I am able to bring myself HOPE and RENEWAL on a daily basis. I journal and then meditate......love you.
    Steph

    PS I am waiting for you in sunny Santa Rosa Beach Florida...

    ReplyDelete